The energy transition is rapidly gathering pace. And whilst the challenges and opportunities are most certainly global, the Australian energy sector is most certainly unique. And it deserves a unique event.
Now in its 11th year, Australian Energy Week started life as the Eastern Australia’s Energy Markets Outlook back in 2012, and has since grown into the premier annual destination for the nation’s energy sector stakeholders. A premium home-grown product, built on a solid foundation of unrivalled content for senior industry decision makers, Australian Energy Week is the only event wholly dedicated to everything that’s important for Australia’s energy future.
The event comprises of:
- the leading annual energy conference (96 hours of content)
- a sell-out expo that attracts high level decision makers
- the popular Women in Energy Breakfast
- the must-attend Happy Hour drinks and gala dinner
- plus a range of other networking opportunities
Put simply, if energy is your thing, Australian Energy Week is for you.
“Content was brilliant, so were the people attending”
Infrastructure Solutions Consultant, Hitachi